We are looking for "Android Developer"
for our customer Which is operating sector.
What does the job involve?
· Develop Android client code solutions that deliver on product strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
· Collaborate withcross-functional agile teams to define, design, and ship a new feature
· Continuously discover,evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Perform product design, bug verification, release testing, and beta projects on a custom Android ROM
· Flexible working hoursdesigned according to customer projects
What qualifications does thejob require?
· At least 3+ years experience working with key technologies for the Android platform
· Proficiency with Java and Kotlin programming languages
· Experience with the AndroidSDK
· Modern android development practices
· Experience with writing unit tests and instrumented tests
· Experience or familiarity with Gradle configuration, Proguard and other build/packaging tools
· Experience with Android Studio and modern Android design patterns (Architecture Components, MVVM)
· Worked in an agile environment and understands agile practices
· Proficient in English communication, both written and verbal
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field