We are looking for "IOS Developer
" for our customer Which is operating banking sector.
What does the job involve?
· Develop iOS client codesolutions that deliver on product strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles
· Partner with SoftwareEngineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful andpowerful in their simplicity
· Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to ensure that all team commitments aredelivered on time and of the highest quality
· Be an active advocate of themobile platform through both internal and external developer communities
· Remain an active learner inall technologies related to mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, 3rd partylibraries, etc.)
· Identify technical obstaclesearly and work closely with the team to find creative solutions
· Review pull requests andensure adherence to Swift and other language idioms
· Flexible working hours designed according to customer projects
What qualifications does thejob require?
· 3+ years of development experience with native iOS and familiarity with the entire application lifecycle of writing, releasing and maintaining code
· Experience building complex interactive applications using Swift
· Experience writing unit testsand testable code
· Working knowledge of the architectures and design patterns (MVVM, Viper, Clean Architecture etc.)
· Through understanding of XCode
· Solid understanding of Cocoa Frameworks
· Experience with Cocoapods andworking with third party frameworks
· Ability to work independentlyto deliver well-designed high-quality code on time
· Worked in an agile environmentand understands agile practices
· Proficient in Englishcommunication, both written and verbal
· Bachelor’s degree in ComputerScience or equivalent departments