• Improve theframeworks, techniques, and tools to provide increased quality and agility forour development teams
• Buildinfrastructure as code to provide a highly scalable and configurable set ofenvironments
• Collaborate withother members in the Architecht organization by sharing our efforts, improvingcentralized templates, and finding best practices elsewhere in the organization
• Recommend, set,and enforce development guidelines and best practices
• Flexible workinghours designed according to customer projects
• At least 3+years of .Net development experience with C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET forms, MVC,Blazor, and .Net Core.
• SolidDevelopment experience in SQL Server, oracle.
• Web servicesdevelopment experience in SOAP XML, Web API (RESTful), WCF, and microservices.
• Experience inCI/CD development tools, BitBucket, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy.
• Experience indesigning sustainable software systems.
• Knowledge ofarchitectural styles and design patterns.
• Worked in anagile environment and understands agile practices.