• Design anddevelop products in finance domain
• Improve theframeworks, techniques, and tools to provide increased quality and agility forour development teams
• Buildinfrastructure as code to provide a highly scalable and configurable set ofenvironments
• Collaborate withother team members in Architecht or with other teams worldwide
• Recommend, set,and enforce development guidelines and best practices
• Open to work inflexible working hours designed according to customer projects
• Open to workremotely in group companies of Architecht
• Ability tocommunicate effectively in English with business and technical team members.
• At least 5 yearsof experience with Java / J2EE development and design.
• At least 3 yearsof experience with backend development WebLogic Portal, Spring MVC.
• Experience withweb development with client-side MVC frameworks such as Angular.
• Experience withSpring MVC framework components such as Data JPA, Security.
• Experience withApplication Servers such as JBoss and WebLogic.
• Experience withusing Bamboo, Maven / Ant.
• Experienceimplementing RESTful and traditional web services using technologies such asJSON, SOAP, XML