What does the job involve?
· Improve the mobile products or frameworks to provide increased quality and agility for our development teams
· Build infrastructure as code to provide a highly scalable and configurable set of environments
· Collaborate with other members in the Architecht organization by sharing our efforts, improving centralized templates, and finding best practices elsewhere in the organization
· Recommend, set, and enforce development guidelines and best practices
What qualifications does the job require?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
· Good knowledge of OOP concepts.
· Experience with team collaboration suits like TFS, Git, etc.
· At least 2 years of experience in native mobile(Android or iOS or both) development projects.
· Preferably having a reference application in App Store or Google Play Store.
· Experience with different IOS/Android versions and their differences, and ability to develop applications with these differences in mind.